The TABOR Board meetings are a go! Drive safe and we hope to see you there.
Some weather forecasts are predicting snow and difficult travel conditions for this upcoming weekend.
In the event that we have nasty weather on Saturday, November 21st and decide to postpone the TABOR board meetings, please check the website (http://thetaborfoundation.org/) to find out.
We’ll keep you posted as we don’t want people trekking to the Independence Institute, 727 E 16th Ave, Denver, CO 80203 if we decide to reschedule.
Your TABOR Board of Directors